The Latest COVID-19 Update
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed services at Bridge Church. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety.
We’re excited to open our Bridge Kids ministry as well. Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Bridge Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family!
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be a box near the lobby entrance for guests who want to give.
- RSVP is required to limit capacity.
- Ionizer Filtration System in HVAC
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Bridge Church Online during the 9:45AM service.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- RSVP to save your spot! Use the link below to reserve for a service.
Bridge Church Online
We encourage you to continue to attend Bridge Church Online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re part of the Bridge Church family no matter where you choose to attend!
Starting at 9:45AM on Sunday, you can head to youtube.com/BridgeChurchAZ to experience worship, the message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer.
The church will do everything we can to honor the trust of its congregants, and this includes your health and safety. We love you Bridge Fam!
Click the link here to fill out your RSVP.
If at any point over the next few weeks you are in need of assistance pertaining to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Bridge Church is here to help! Whether it is going to the store on your behalf, needing supplies, or connecting in prayer, we’d like to know.
Please fill out this form to provide us with information on how Bridge can help you. Your request will be reviewed immediately and we will contact you with more information.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19. Pray for the health care workers who are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect Christ. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience, and prudence. We can demonstrate to the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and stay home if you are sick.
ACCORDING TO THE CDC, HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE CAN ALL TAKE
- If you are high risk, such as older adults and those with underlying chronic medical conditions, avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Follow Bridge Church social media for updates:
While we exercise wisdom in keeping ourselves and our loved ones safe, we know that divine health and protection is from Jesus. Let’s continue to trust in His promises of protection in Psalm 91 for ourselves, our families, and all those who are affected by illness and pray that the virus will be contained and conquered.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.